FAQ - Return & Cancellation
What is a Valid Proof of Purchase?
For any Limited Warranty claim, a valid Proof of Purchase is required. A valid Proof of Purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Dealer or Reseller. The receipt must show the Product description and price.
- A dated official e-mail from an authorized online Dealer or Reseller confirming purchase and shipment of Product. The confirmation e-mail must show the Product description and price.
- An order number from the deskadia.com web site
Some examples of a non-valid Proof of Purchase are:
- The UPC bar code from the box.
- A picture of the actual Product.
- A Certificate of Authenticity.
- Receipts from non-authorized Dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction sites, liquidators or clearance houses.
- A receipt or order number from any vendor other than deskadia.com.
- Cancelled checks.
- Credit card statements.
*Deskadia reserves the right to take any action to protect itself against all forms of suspicious claims, including, without limitation, requiring further verification of identity and details of claimant and qualifying purchases as well as debarment of claim.
What if I don't have a Proof of Purchase?
If you purchased directly from deskadia.com, we may have a record of your purchase and can locate it for you. Just let us know the order number. If you do not have the order number we may be able to locate it using your name, address and e-mail address.
If you purchased from a dealer or re-seller, contact the dealer or re-seller and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt. They will often have your purchase history on file and be able to supply a copy of the receipt for you.
If the Product was purchased on Amazon, be sure to check your old e-mails. The Amazon should have sent you a confirmation page showing that the Product has been shipped to you.
If the Product was a gift we suggest you ask the giver to provide you with a receipt. You may also ask them if they could handle the Limited Warranty process for you if asking for the receipt is not appropriate.
How can I return my items?
How do I cancel my order?
Orders for in-stock items are sent to our warehouse for shipping immediately after you place the order and your payment processing is complete. To request a cancellation of back-ordered items, please contact Customer Support.
How do I request a refund?
To request a refund, contact Customer Support.
What is your refund policy?
You can find our refund policy here.